Through Hometown Investment Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Home Federal Bank, we offer a wide range of investment services and products through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. We can help guide you toward your investment goals with full-service planning, solid advice, and more choices.
We constantly monitor your retirement goals and funds. In fact, we’re the nicest number-crunchers you’ll ever meet.
If you’re planning for retirement, or you’ve already reached it, we offer:
- Goal-focused strategies
- Customized and tailored plans
Here are some common scenarios and how Hometown Investment Services can help:
- 1. You changed jobs and wonder what to do with your 401(k) account.
- To gain greater control of your investment choices while still maintaining your tax-deferred status, a Rollover IRA may be right for you. If you have multiple 401(k) and/or IRA accounts, they can be pulled together to work for you. We will identify the investment option that provides the results you desire. We’ll monitor investment progress, and inform you when by law it’s time to begin taking withdrawals.
- You’re almost 70½, you have multiple IRAs, and you want to stay out of trouble with the IRS.
- Consolidating IRAs into one investment account can eliminate many headaches. At the beginning of each calendar year, we’ll advise on the amount you need to withdraw as a mandatory distribution. You also have the option to take your distribution quarterly or monthly (like a paycheck from your hard-earned retirement nest egg). We can assure that all the proper tax reporting is done on your behalf.
- You heard about Roth accounts and wonder how they are different from traditional IRAs.
- It’s all about taxes. In a traditional IRA, you don’t pay income taxes when you put money in; instead, you pay income taxes when you take it out. In a Roth IRA, the tax consequences are the opposite. The best option depends on your age, your time horizon, and other retirement resources.
- You retired, but you feel you’ve lost money during your IRA’s roller-coaster ride over the years.
- As you approach retirement, it’s more important to preserve what you have. You may need more stability in your retirement portfolio. You may be taking more risk than you intend or you may not be enjoying the returns you should.
Together, we will design an investment mix that meets your income needs and helps you stay on track during your retirement years. You will see results clearly through our periodic statements and performance reports. We expect to meet with you on a regular basis to fine-tune your portfolio to reflect changes in your needs and goals.
*Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, an independent broker/dealer. Hometown Investment Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Home Federal Bank, and Raymond James Financial Services are not affiliated. Account Executives are Registered Representatives of Raymond James. Securities • Are NOT Bank Deposits • Are NOT FDIC Insured • Are Subject to Risk and May Lose Value • Are NOT Insured by Any Government Agency • Carry NO Financial Institution Guarantee
Located in Bloomington, MN, Infinia Bank is a division of Home Federal Bank of South Dakota, a bank with an over-80-year track record of success, and is backed by the strength of a $1.2 billion parent company, HF Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: HFFC). When you need real solutions, we’re the bank for you. Infinia. Community. Driven. Banking.
If you have any doubts regarding Investment Services feel free to contact us here.